Notice and Takedown Procedure – Reports and Complaints
Bear Fitness respects the intellectual property rights of others and we ask our users who submit artwork to do the same.
If you believe that your content has been used in a way that constitutes an infringement of your rights, please notify Bear’s designated agent for complaints (contact email below) by sending a Notice and Takedown Report, which must include the following important information:
1. an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the relevant matter;
2. a description of the matter claimed to have been infringed;
3. a description of where the claimed infringing content is located on Breezy Clothing Co’s website. URLs should be in the following form:
4. your address, telephone number, and email address;
5. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the owner, its agent, or the law;
1. the title of the copyrighted work;
2. the registration number;
3. the year of registration or publication; and
4. any other information needed to identify the registration.
7. a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that:
a. the above information is accurate; and
b. you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the rights involved.
Bear’s Designated Agent for complaints can be reached at: Bear.email@example.com
- subject : ATTN DMCA – (copyright reg #)